Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hot Pocket

I love this hot pocket pattern!  It is the design of Penny Layman, and you can find her blogging here.  It is featured in the spring 2012 issue of Stitch magazine.

When I saw this pattern, I knew I wanted one for myself (my potholders are in a sad state), and one for my grandmother (who is probably my biggest cooking inspiration).  She can (and has) thrown a party for a hundred, at her house, and made it look easy!

So, this pattern was pretty straight forward, though a little time consuming.  As long as you follow the directions, it should come together without much trouble.  The funnest part was, of course, picking out the patchwork fabric!


Here is mine- I love the binding!

The backer and the binding work well together, I think

Inside is just as pretty as outside!
Here is my Grandmother's- her kitchen is done in shades of green


2 comments: